Title Under Header

.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Please Don't Ask Me

A lovely duet.

===.
Please Don't Ask Me (Duet Version)
~ by John Farnham & Dannielle Gaha 




===.
Please Don't Ask Me - John Farnham (Lyrics)

Please don't ask me, what am i thinking, It's about you
And please don't ask me, I never can see you, What can i do
My first impulse is to run to your side
My heart's not free, and so i must hide
Please don't ask me, What i'm gonna say to you

I toss and turn, can't sleep at night, It's worrying me, 
I go to bed, turn out the light, but your face i see
It only hurts, the more i pretend, that we could ever, be more than friends
Please don't ask me, Why I'm so in love with you

You could easily make me happy, that I know
But I try my best to never tell you so
I will sing to you my love songs, and pretend 
But I'll keep "my distance" (the secret) right down to the end

Please don't ask me why I'm not talking I just can't explain (no, no, no!)
And please don't ask me why I go walking out in the rain

I could not live, the lie it would take
To have you here, would be a mistake
Please don't ask me, why I'm so in love with you
No, please don't ask me

===.

No comments: