Title Under Header

.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Only Want To Be With You ~ Nicolette Larson (Lyrics)

===.
Nicolette Larson's Version



===.
Only Want To Be With You ~ Nicolette Larson (Lyrics)

[V1]
Don't know what it is that makes me love you so
I only know I never wanna let you go
Cause you started something, oh, can't you see
And ever since we met, you've had a hold on me
I happens to be true, I only want to be with you

[V2]
It doesn't matter where you go or what you do
I wanna spend each morning, night and day with you
Oh, look what has happened, with just one kiss
I never knew that I could be in love like this
It's crazy but it's true, I only want to be with you

[Bridge]
You stopped and smiled at me
And asked if I cared to dance
I fell into your open arms
And I didn't stand a chance

[V3]
Now, listen, honey, 
I just wanna be beside you everywhere
As long as we're together, honey, I don't care
Cause you started something, oh, can't you see
And ever since we met, you've had a hold on me
No matter what you do, I only want to be with you

Oh! [Bridge] [V3]

[Ending]
Oh, no matter, no matter what you do
I only want to be with you

===.
You'll have to watch 
Dusty Springfield's Version 
on YouTube... click HERE.


No comments: