Go to this website link for beautiful underwater photography: http://forum.kapalselam.org/
Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Solve the Magic Cube in 5 Algorithms.
Here's the short of it...
Rubik Cube ~ PGA (Short Version)
This is the Short Version for an easy one page reference. For details, see contents below and instructions on the following pages. Here is my version of how to do it. It is NOT the fastest method but it’s the easiest because all you need to know are 5 Algorithms.
• Algorithm 1 ~ ML Orientated Algorithm
→ [D L / D’ L’/ D’ F’/ D F]
• Algorithm 2 ~ LL Cross Algorithm
→ [ F / U R / U’ R’/ F’ ]
• Algorithm 3 ~ LL Corner Permutated Algorithm
→ [L U’ R’/ U / L’ U’ R / U2]
• Algorithm 4 ~ LL Fish Algorithm
→ [R U / R’ U / R U2 / R’ U2]
• Algorithm 5 ~ LL Edge Algorithm
→ [R2 U / (F B’) / R2 / (F’B) / U R2]
This is also found in the PDF file below.
• Rubik Cube ~ PGA (Updated 20080202, 0821hrs).pdf ~ My notes on how to solve the Magic Cube using just 5 Algorithms. For those interested in Speed-Cubing --- this file is NOT for you.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
and here's the long of it...
This is also found at this website: http://sites.google.com/site/tritioni/Home/magic-cube--rubik-cube
I've managed to learn how to solve the Rubik Cube using methods & algorithms from these websites.
• http://peter.stillhq.com/jasmine/rubikscubesolution.html ~ Peter's Website
• http://peterstill.blogspot.com/ ~ Peter's Blog
• http://speedcuber.blogspot.com/ ~ Jasmine's Blog
• http://peter.stillhq.com/ or http://peter.stillhq.com/cgi-bin/blosxom.cgi ~ Peter's Website
Oh! By-the-way --- Jasmine & Peter's Wedding on 24 January 2006 ~ I missed that, Congratulations! Photos are at this link: http://peter.stillhq.com/jasmine-peter-wedding.html .
Jasmine's so right when she wrote "You will find it more rewarding if you discover things yourself". I had the most fun learning how to do it ~ as compared to ~ being able to solve it ---thanks to Peter & Jasmine's website. They didn't give ALL the answers but enough for me to work on.
I was NOT very ambitions and just wanted to be able to solve the Magic Cube with as little Algorithms as possible. It did NOT matter if take a long time to do it. As long as I'm able to solve the Magic Cube, I'd be very happy. From Jasmine's Method, I was able to use only 5 Algorithms to solve the Magic Cube.
The files are attached here.
• 01 - Rubik Cube (Jasmine Lee Beginner's Solution).pdf ~ This is Jasmine's original file on how to solve the Magic Cube. Believing that it's "more rewarding to discover things yourself" she omitted the final steps. She was right!
• 02 - Rubik Cube (Jasmine Lee Beginner's Solution) ~ PGA's Notes.pdf ~ My notes on the final steps using 1 of 2 algorithms Jamine provided.
• 03 - Rubik Cube ~ PGA (Updated 20080202, 0821hrs).pdf ~ My notes on how to solve the Magic Cube using just 5 Algorithms. For those interested in Speed-Cubing --- this file is NOT for you.