Sunday, July 31, 2011
Saturday, July 30, 2011
Here's what I did... I took an old T-Shirt and rolled it big enough to put into my mouth to bite on the unaffected teeth. I got this idea from all the movies I watched where victims were being gagged with cloth in their mouths.
Friday, July 29, 2011
Someone sent me this via email today. I have no way of verifying this story… but I find this story very interesting with its twist. Also, you can learn a lot from just reading this story. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Update: 2011 Sep 08, 1756hrs
Thanks to comments below, you can now verify the story at the links provided. It also offers very good advice on how to deal with all the risks and security that is present in this story.
Links here go to the original articles online. But just in case they're not there anymore, I've provided the screen grabs images here... just click on these images to enlarge for easy reading.
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Sugee Cake from Cs with wishes from Bil.
From friends, a song, lots of blessings and good wishes.
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
perspectives to everything in this life,
"a little longer" to see the Full Perspective.
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
I've titled this image as:
Monday, July 25, 2011
Autodidacticism (also autodidactism) is self-education or self-directed learning. In a sense, autodidacticism is "learning on your own" or "by yourself", and an autodidact is a person who teaches him or herself something. The word "Autodidacticism" finds its origin in "Didacticism", an artisticphilosophy of education.
Self-teaching and self-directed learning are contemplative, absorptive processes. Some autodidacts spend a great deal of time in libraries or on educational websites. A person may become an autodidact at nearly any point in his or her life. While some may have been educated in a conventional manner in a particular field, they may choose to educate themselves in other, often unrelated areas.
Autodidactism is only one facet of learning, and is usually complemented by learning in formal and informal settings: classrooms, friends, family, and social settings. Many autodidacts, according to their plan for learning, seek instruction and guidance from experts, friends, teachers, parents, siblings, and community.
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Friday, July 22, 2011
In a while these texts appeared on the image...
Thursday, July 21, 2011
- We, the citizens of Singapore,
- pledge ourselves as one united people,
- regardless of race, language or religion,
- to build a democratic society
- based on justice and equality
- so as to achieve happiness, prosperity and
- progress for our nation.
- Kami, warganegara Singapura,
- sebagai rakyat yang bersatu padu,
- tidak kira apa bangsa, bahasa, atau ugama,
- berikrar untuk membina suatu masyarakat yang demokratik,
- berdasarkan kepada keadilan dan persamaan
- untuk mencapai kebahagiaan,
- kemakmuran dan kemajuan bagi negara kami.
共同努力。Wǒmen shì Xīnjiāpō gōngmín,
shìyuàn bù fēn zhǒngzú, yányǔ, zōngjiào,
jiànshè gōngzhèng píngděng de mínzhǔ shèhuì,
bìng wèi shíxiàn guójiā zhī xìngfú, fánróng yǔ jìnbù,
- சிங்கப்பூர் குடிமக்களாகிய நாம் இனம்,மொழி,மதம்
- ஆகிய வேற்றுமைகளை மறந்து ஒன்றுபட்டு,நம் நாடு
- மகிழ்ச்சி,வளம்,முன்னேற்றம் ஆகியவற்றை அடையும்
- வண்ணம் சமத்துவத்தையும்,நீதியையும்
- அடிப்படையாக கொண்ட ஜனாயக
- சமுதாயத்தை உருவாக்குவதற்கு
- உறுதி மேற்கொள்வோம்!
- The National Pledge is recited in schools during assemblies, during SAF Day, during the National Day Parade, and at National Day Observance Ceremonies.
- Individuals reciting the Pledge shall clench their right fists to the left side of their chests as a gesture to symbolise loyalty to the nation.
- The Pledge shall not be used for any commercial purposes.