Title Under Header

.

Friday, July 29, 2011

PiE KiA Chicken Pie & Other Pies

.
You must try this.
.
Just had a Chicken Pie treat. The brand is PiE KiA.
They have a good looking mascot... see below.
.
C = Curry Chicken Pie ~ very nice, my favorite.
X = Mexican Chicken Pie ~ too sweet for me.
M = Mushroom Chicken Pie (I haven't tried this yet)
S = Sardine Pie (I haven't tried this yet)
P = Black Pepper Chicken Pie (I haven't tried this yet)
B = Beef Pie (I haven't tried this yet)
.

I tried going to the website at http://www.piekia.sg but it's faulty at the moment.
.
~~~
Their FaceBook Link ~ The Pie Kia Shop
.
They call me Pie Kia because I like to bake pies. 
This has been my passion ever since I was five!
.
~~~
Hey! There's an outlet in AMK HUB!
.

The PiE KiA (AMK Hub)
53 Ang Mo Kio Ave 3
#01-39 Ang Mo Kio Hub S569933
Tel: 63032375
.

~~~
.
Their Story:
.
Pie Kia is uniquely Singaporean, and proud of it. What is most special about his brand is that we're completely unpretentious. More than offering great bite-sized snacks that are freshly baked on site, Pie Kia is a symbol of our local culture.
.
Pie Kia also boasts a range of unusual tastes and product names. Look out for delicious pies, pizzas and hotdogs.
.
We do event bulk orders as well if theres a minimum purchase of 50 pieces. A 3 days advance is needed for this to happen. Call 65550055 for more information.
.
Different flavours of pies are available! Choose from lip smacking flavours like ham and cheese, mushroom chicken, roast chicken, curry chicken, sardine and many more. What's more, they are small and handy (about palm size) and are baked golden brown to perfection and the fillings are generous.
.
~~~

~~~
.

No comments: