Title Under Header

.

Monday, August 06, 2012

100 Metres (2012 Olympics)

Here is Usain Bolt.

===.
Question 1: How long does it take to run 100m?
Answer 1: Only 9.63secs.

Question 2: What does the Sign of the Cross actually say or what does it mean?
Answer 2: It could mean... that... "I'm a Catholic... I'm just a mere human being, a creature and God is my creator... I recognize that I am a sinner just like everyone else because Jesus came for sinners like me... and if I do great in this race... it's because he created me... and for that... I am very grateful... and if don't win... I will be a good sportsman and will congratulate the winner"... it could mean this... maybe.

===.
Athletics Men's 100m Final Full Replay - London 2012 Olympic Games
http://youtu.be/2O7K-8G2nwU



===.

No comments: