Title Under Header

.

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Nescafe Ice ~ Deep Chill Sensation ~ New

.
2010Jan05, Tuesday ~ There are 2 people I'm thinking of when I saw this Ad (You know who you are). Anyway, it says in the 8Days Magazine & the TODAY Newspaper that it's "Exclusively At 7-Eleven".

2010Jan09, Saturday ~ Since 2010Jan05Dec31, Tuesday --- we tried to get this New Drink from 3 different 7-Eleven stores BUT to no avail. What's Happening?

2010Jan10, Sunday ~ Found this at the 4th 7-Eleven store we visited. The taste was a big dissapointment to 3 of us who tasted this. Personally, to me, it tasted like SOME Bad-kopitiam-coffee. Don't get me wrong, I'm a lover of Good-kopitiam-coffee. It had a slight mint taste probably to get the "Deep Chill" effect --- very creative but it didn't work for me. I don't mean to be crude and it's only a matter of opinion... and mine is... "nice picture... lousy taste".

Here're pictures of what was published on these dates...

2009Dec31, Thursday ~ 8Days Magazine Page-17


2010Jan05, Tuesday ~ TODAY Newspaper Page-12

No comments: