Title Under Header

.

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

O'Briens Irish Sandwich Cafe

I have a friend with this surname, O'Brien, minus the 's' at the end. If the O'Brien family owns this cafe, they could include the 's' as in -- The O'Briens. As I passed by... I thought the name looked familiar. I was at Tan Tock Seng Hospital this morning for a physio appointment when I passed by this cafe which was in the vicinity. 

Here are the thoughts that ran through my mind, hmm... 

... maybe... my friend's family is in the Gourmet Coffee business and owns this {O'briens} Cafe, 

... maybe.. that's why he studied Food Science to see if he can improve the coffee and take the family business further, 

... maybe... he and his wife can get a free meal if he identifies himself with his ID... maybe... just maybe.

This cafe made me think of him.

Address:
O'Briens Irish Sandwich Cafe
at Tan Tock Seng Hospital,
near Clinic B1A-Orthopedic,
Basement 1

date picture taken:
Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 9:44 AM


===.

No comments: