Title Under Header

.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Butter Cookie ~ from Jenny Bakery

===.
Jenny Bakery

My sister gave us (me and wife) this tin of butter cookies from Hong Kong, 
and I was blown away by it not being like the butter cookies I've been eating. 

These was butter cookies soft, really soft, 
so soft that it crumbles in your mouth in the most gentle-less of ways.

The one I got was an Mixed Cookie Assortment of 4
1 ~ Shortbread Cookie
2 ~ Butter Cookie
3 ~ Coffee Cookie
4 ~ Oatmeal Raisin Cookie

My favorite was the Butter Cookie.

This is the info I found at the Website Link above.
Please go to website to get the latest info.
Jenny Bakery is located in Hong Kong
We speak Cantonese, Mandarin, and English
Our Products are only sold at following shops:
1. Tsim Sha Tsui: Shop 24 Ground Floor, Mirador Mansion,54-64 Nathan Road.
2. Sheung Wan: 15 Wing Wo Street, Ground Floor



Below is the original picture my wife sent me.

===.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 5:54 PM
Subject: Jenny bakery

Sent from my iPhone


===.

No comments: