Title Under Header

.

Monday, October 01, 2012

HCC ~ Christmas Cantata 1991

These nostalgic files of mine have found a new home. The Multiply Website that I use to host these files is coming to the end of its run so I have to post it here. Anyway... this BLOG is more public so most of you are able to come here.

===.
HCC ~ Christmas Cantata 1991

Christmas is fast approaching. The singing & recordings here are not of high quality and will mean nothing to most. However for those who were there & for those who are able to identify with the NOSTALGIA, these recordings are worth a lot.

I joined the Holy Cross Choir (Singapore) somewhere in 1980. From my perspective, 1991 was the year we were most active, musically. From then on, some of us where moving on to new chapters with our lives. To all the friends I’ve made, thanks for the memories & to all who are listening --- Merry Christmas.

===.

No comments: