Title Under Header

.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My 2 Favorite Saints of Our Times

I saw these cute posters of Saints at Church of the Holy Spirit on
Sat, 2012 Oct 20 in the morning and found the drawings very cute.

These pictures are by Victor Teh and more of it can be found at his...
Blog Website Link ~ http://www.happysaints.com/
Facebook Website Link ~ http://www.facebook.com/happysaints.

Pictures taken by my humble Samsung Galaxy Ace and I had to 
edit it using Windows' Paint because my smart-phone just couldn't 
get the whole poster.

There were many other saints' posters around the church,
these are just 'My 2 Favorite Saints of Our Times'.

This was the morning, we (EBS, PFL, Mum & PGA) had Brunch 
(Breakfast & Lunch) at Penang Recipe (selling Chur-Char kind of 
food, but don't think they'll last) near Holy Spirit Church.

Note: Click on images to enlarge

===.
Edited Pictures (using Windows' Paint)
{check-out my very basic editing skills}

 


===.
Origin Pictures (by Samsung Galaxy Ace)
{check-out my limited photo taking skills}

 

===.

No comments: