A website about Psychological Type, based primarily upon the works of Carl G. Jung, pioneer psychologist, and of Isabel Briggs Myers, creator of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
The Personality Page ~ Last update: April 19, 2012
• We all come in different SHAPES and SIZES.
• We all have STRENGTHS and weaknesses.
• What's right for one person may not be right for another.
• There are things that are important to me, that you don't care about at all!
• And sometimes your behavior doesn't make any sense to me.
• But I want for us to understand each other, and communicate well,
because we live together in the same world.
• I know I can't expect you to want the same things that I want.
• We are not the same person,
so we will not always see things the same way.
• I have my own Thoughts and my own Ideas,
that may or may not fit into your vision of who I should be.
• By learning more about my own Personality, and about other Personality Types,
I can come to a better understanding of my strengths and weaknesses.
• I can improve my interpersonal relationships, realign my expectations towards others,
and gain a better self-knowledge that will help me define and achieve goals.