Title Under Header

.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Prayer At The Start Of This Day

===.
Prayer At The Start Of This Day

Dear Heavenly Father, as I start this day, I bring with me... your presence, your peace, your grace, your mercy and your charity (love)... to all I meet. Watch over me in what I say, think & do... that I may bring great glory to your name. Help me... to always be... part of the solution. Fill me with the constant humility I need... so that I can do your work... and not be affected or distracted... with put-downs as well as praises... for neither of them are important in continuing your work... especially praises... although nice... will only break my momentum of constant humility. Help me stay focus on this prayer and all that I have to do today... especially during this season of lent. I make this prayer through Jesus your son and his loving mother, Mary. Amen.

===.

No comments: