Title Under Header

.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

6th Ordinary Sunday [Year B] & 11th Oridinary Sunday [Year C]

Sorry... this has been delayed... for now. I'll come back to this.

===.
Responsorial Psalm

6th Ordinary Sunday [Year B]
11th Oridinary Sunday [Year C]

6 Year B 
Response: You are my hiding place, O Lord; You surround me with cries of deliverance.
Verses: 1, 2 & 4

11 Year C 
Response: Forgive, Lord, the guilt of my sin.
Verses: 1, 2, 3 & 4

Psalm 31: 

1. Happy the man whose offence is forgiven,
whose sin is remitted.
O happy the man to whom the Lord imputes no guilt,
in whose spirit is no guile.

2. But now I have acknowledge my sins;
my guilt I did not hide.
I said: "I will confess my offence to the Lord."
And you, Lord, have forgiven the guilt of my sin.

3. You are my hiding place, O Lord;
you save me from distress.
You surround me...
with cries of deliverance.

4. Rejoice, rejoice in the Lord,
exult, you just!
O come, ring out your joy,
all you upright of heart.

===.

No comments: