Title Under Header

.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Responsorial Psalm ~ Ash Wednesday [ABC]

===.
Psalm 50 (Ash Wednesday, Year ABC]

PDF ~ View or Download

Midi ~ Download

R/. Have mercy on us, O Lord, for we have sinned.

1. Have mer-cy on me, God~, in your kindness.,
In your com-pas-sion blot out my offence.
O wash me more and more from my guilt
and~ clense me... from my sin. R/.

2. My of-fen-ces tru~ - ly I know them;
my~ sin is al-ways before me.
Against you, you alone, have I sinned;
what is e -vil in your sight I have done. R/.

3. A pure heart cre-ate for me , O God,
put a stead-fast spi - rit within me.
Do not cast me away from your presence,
nor de-prive me of your ho-ly spirit. R/.

4. Give me a-gain the joy~ of your help;
with a spi-rit of fer-vour sustain me,
O~ Lord, o-pen my lips
and my mouth shall de-clare your praise. R/.

===.





===.

No comments: