Title Under Header

.

Friday, December 02, 2011

Merba Nougatelli Cookies

Someone bought this from NTUC... I enjoyed it...

"Merba Cookies are a unique combination of home-made recipes and ingredients of the highest quality. No manufacturer in the world is able to make a copy of the recipe and technique. Excellent biscuits "Merba" are a great opportunity for you and your loved ones to get together for a cup of tea. Merba isn't just chocolate chip cookies but biscuits with pieces of solid natural chocolate!"

Not my words... but I tend to agree.








===.

2 comments:

Ice said...

Well we'll well, I love my biscuits in the first place, but having bought theses today, I think I have met my match of heaven and dreams all in one, they are the best biscuit EVER, and I mean EVER.

Vick Fisher said...

I had these cookies in Croatia last summer. I've been searching for how to buy them in the US and Europe ever since. These are by far the best packaged cookies I've ever had. Pepperidge Farm has some pretty good ones, but these are phenomenal. Where can I buy them!?!? Not on amazon.com or amazon.fr... :(