Title Under Header

.

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Roll Over Beethoven ~ ELO ~ Beatles ~ Chuck Berry (Original)

3 versions... all good... enjoy!

~~~
Roll Over Beethoven (FULL SONG)
~~~
The Beatles Remasters Documentaries - Roll Over Beethoven
~~~
The original:
Roll Over Beethoven - Chuck Berry
Chuck Berry performing in a French TV show.
~~~
Roll Over Beethoven ~ Chuck Berry (Lyrics)

[V1]
I'm gonna write a little letter,
Gonna mail it to my local DJ.
Its a jumpin'-a-record I want my jockey to play.
Roll over Beethoven, I gotta hear it again today.

[V2]
You know, my temperatures risin'
And the jukebox's blown its fuse.
My heart beat in rhythm
And my soul keep singin the blues.
Roll over Beethoven, tell Tschaikowsky the news.

[V3]
I got the rockin' pneumonia,
I need a shot of rhythm and blues.
I got the rollin' arthiritis sittin' down by the rhythm review
Roll over Beethoven they rockin, in two by twos.

[Break]
Well if you feel you like it
Go get your lover, then reel and rock it, 
Roll it over, and move on up just, a trifle further 
And reel and rock with, one another.
Roll over Beethoven and tell Tschaikowsky the news.

[V4]
Well, early in the mornin' I'm a-givin ma warnin'
Don't you step on my blue suede shoes.
Hey diddle diddle, I am playin my fiddle, aint got nothin to lose.
Roll over Beethoven and tell Tschaikowsky the news.

[V5]
You know she wiggles like a glow worm,
Dance like a spinnin, top.
She got a crazy partner, you oughta see him reel and rock.
Long as she got a dime the music won't never stop.

[Ending]
Roll over beethoven, Roll over beethoven,
Roll over beethoven, Roll over beethoven,
Roll over beethoven and dig these rhythm and blues.

~~~

No comments: