Title Under Header

.

Friday, July 08, 2011

Cute talk by Ducky from the movie, The Land Before Time.

~~~
Original Entry:
I have a colleague who talks like this... well... almost. I won't mention her name.

(Here's an update: if you want to hear the way she laughs, this is the LINK.)

This kind of talking where they repeat words is cute... for children... 
But when an adult talks like that... hmm... I guess it depends.

~~~
Littlefoot Meets Ducky Scene - The Land Before Time Movie (1988) - HD
~~~
Here are 6 of Ducky's cute lines from this scene:

1) Maybe you cannot talk yet... HAH... HAH?
2) Alright, I am not a Long-Neck... I am a Big-Mouth... but I am... all alone... I am.
3) Yes! Oh... {chuckle} yes. Oh yes, yes, yes!... I do... I do.
4) I will keep up... I will.
5) Oh... I hope, I hope, I hope!
6) My name is Ducky... Yup! That is what it is! Yup! Yup! Yup! 

~~~

No comments: