Title Under Header

.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

As The Deer ~ by PGA (for Mo, Jo, Ge & Al)

~~~.
This was one of my first acappella hand-written arrangements special written to suit the voices of the singers involved. At that time I didn't have a Music Notation software to hear what it sounds like and had to imagine what it would sound like. On top of that, we never got around to doing it... so I never got to hear it. After all these years, I found it and for the first time, I decided to hear what it sounded like by putting it through the Music Notation Software (Gvox Encore, formerly known as Passport Encore) that I had.

I think it sounded OK... although I would change the arrangement a bit more now... but then... will I ever be satisfied with the arrangement?

Well, here (hear) is what it sounds and looks like:

Midi File ~ Download to hear it.
PDF File ~ View or Download the file.

This image file here below is for viewing only.
The PDF file above is better for printing out.
~~~.

No comments: