Title Under Header

.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Female Guitarist ~ Gabriella Quevedo

Fantastic guitarist.

~~~
Female Guitarist ~ Gabriella Quevedo
http://gabriellaquevedomusic.flaunt.nu/

This is what she says about herself:
I'm Gabriella and I was born on january 12th 1997. I love to play the guitar :) I started to play the guitar in february 2009 and started with fingerstyle in november 2009. Sungha Jung is my idol and my inspiration. I like Tommy Emmanuel, Adam Rafferty, Tomi Paldanius, Ulli Boegershausen and Andy Mckee too. I want to become a professional fingerstyle guitarist.

Sample/s:

(Jerry Reed) Jerry's Breakdown - Gabriella Quevedo

(Guns N' Roses) Sweet Child O'Mine - Gabriella Quevedo

(Sungha Jung) Missing You - Gabriella Quevedo (2nd time)
~~~
Sungha Jung is her inspiration:

(Guns N' Roses) Sweet Child O'Mine - Sungha Jung

~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI gabriella :)) I just saw your videos a while ago. it was so great .. you're my idol :_