Title Under Header

.

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Rosary On The Classical Guitar ~ by PGA

Latest updates are at the top.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update: 2010 Sep 07, 0831hrs

As of this date, this has been an unfinished project I started somewhere in 2005. All prayers will be put to tune already in existence or if no suitable tune exist... I will compose. The purpose of this classical guitar arrangement is to accompany those who wish to sing the rosary.

Here's what I've done (or not done) so far & some existing melodies I intend to use which is subjected to change.

Sign Of The Cross ~ by PGA (done)
I Believe ~ by Peter Low (tentative)
Our Father ~ Common Tune or PGA (to decide)
Hail Mary ~ by PGA (done)
Glory Be ~ by PGA (done)
O My Jesus (to do)
Hail Holy Queen (to do)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: