Title Under Header

.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sadness & Strong People

.
"Strong people know how to keep their life in order. Even with tears in their eyes, they still manage to say I am ok with a smile." ~ Unknown.

A friend of mine was feeling sad and was telling me about a problem he was facing when he received an SMS alert. He excused himself and read the message. This is what it said...

"Strong people know how to keep their life in order. Even with tears in their eyes, they still manage to say I am ok with a smile.

Send this to a strong person. I just did. God is good. Change is coming. God saw your sadness and said hard times are over.
"


As he put down his phone he said, "Wow! This message came a the right time. I feel stronger now."

The message had soothed his feeling of sadness.

I'm not comfortable sending this to people coz not everyone will appreciate this and some might consider it "spam"... but I guess that if the feeling is right, I just might send it out... one day... maybe... who knows?

~~~

No comments: