Title Under Header

.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tattoo ~ Permanent Vs Temporary

I saw on TV something about Tattoo Art. I love art and quite a lot of the designs are very good... but I can NOT understand why anyone would want their designs to be permanent. If I ever want to do a tattoo (I actually thought of doing it once) I'll probably go for one of those temporary ones so that I can change the design whenever I get bored with it.

However, I do understand that sometimes we know that we like something so much that we will probably not change. I have liked some things in my life for so long and have not changed, even till now, so I know that this is possible and I'm not denying this. But I have made some changes to some of my likes that have surprised me, so based on this, I will resist any desire to make anything permanent, especially with tattoos coz it's irreversible.

No comments: