Title Under Header

.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Maths ~ L Shape Formula ~ by Henry Seet

This Blog is dedicated to the Man who helped me and my sibling in Mathematics. Thank-you Uncle Henry.

Here's a maths formula I used extensively during my GCE 'O' Level Exams. Me and my sibling weren't very good in mathematics so we needed tuition. A neighbour and family friend of our parents agreed to tutor us although his profession was an Accountant. As far as I can remember, this was the only main formula we needed to do all the mathematics problems during our GCE 'O' Level. It made us seem like we were very good in our Maths and the envy of our friends.

Here's the formula:


Here's sample as an example:

Sample Question:
If the actual cost of a dress is $500 but is sold at $200, what is the percentage of it's new cost when compared to it's actual cost?

Sample Answer:

No comments: