Title Under Header

.

Friday, July 08, 2011

Help! My screen just turned upside-down

Warning! Do NOT try this if you're NOT confidant.

My colleague had this problem with her computer. All of a sudden, her screen went upside-down. All my other colleagues and I, were amused by it. It causes disorientation and is really difficult to continue working at this computer. When you move your mouse left, it goes right and so forth.

Since this happened close to going-home-time, and it was difficult to get through the Hot-Line, she went home hoping the problem will disappear the next day. Well... it did NOT disappear.

I searched the internet (I searched 'Help! My screen just turned upside-down') and found the solution.

Alt + Ctrl + Down Arrow
This causes the screen to go upside-down, so you'd have to hang your head between your legs to read

Alt + Ctrl + Left Arrow
This causes the screen to tilt to one side, so you'd have to tilt your head Left to read

Alt + Ctrl + Right Arrow
This causes the screen to tilt to one side, so you'd have to tilt your head Right to read

Alt + Ctrl + Up Arrow
This will put it back to normal or the way it's supposed to be... vuala!

Anyway, this was so amusing to me, I think I'm gonna play this prank on the kids one day.
I could have done it with yesterday when one of them was using the computer.

PGA

No comments: