Title Under Header

.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Soon Hock Fried Hokkien Prawn Mee

===.
Latest update: Click Here!

===.
Update: Monday, 2011 Oct 24, 0853hrs

I went there yesterday (Sunday, 2011 Oct 23) and the Kopitiam is now under renovation with a sign saying "Stalls for rent". With no forwarding address, I don't know where our favorite Fried Hokkien Mee will be... next. Anyone who knows... please let me know.

===.
Original Post:

I've tasted this and for me, this is the best Fried Hokkien Prawn Mee. I searched the internet and found that it is quite relatively unknown which is good for now because then there's no crowd. I actually hope nobody reads this BLOG. After some extensive searching, I did find one solitary comment on this shop as shown below.

~~~.

Soon Hock Fried Hokkien Prawn Mee
Address: Wah Yen Coffeeshop (Blk 23 Sin Ming Rd, #01-01)

The Fried Hokkien Prawn Mee ($3/$4/$6) is perfect for those who like their Hokkien mee a little watery.


~~~.

No comments: