Title Under Header

.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

BLOG Anniversary

~~~
Latest Update: Wed, 2010 Oct 13, 0626hrs

I think I've changed my mind and have desided to try and find a way to speed up this BLOG. Probably by putting less stuff like maybe using less widgets... an example is to cut the widget that does the sorting of my labels into a cloud format which was good in showing me the 'labels' that were used the most.
~~~
First Entry: Tue, 2010 Oct 12, 1000hrs

On this day & date... Monday, October 09, 2006 I made my first BLOG entry on this BLOG. Today... Tuesday, October 12, 2010, is just 4 years & 3 days after that first entry. Wow! I never thought I'd come this far. Anyway... this blog is moving quite slow from all the stuff I've been dumping here. It's about time I start another.... soon... either here or elsewhere... stay tuned-in.

~~~
Ω

No comments: