Title Under Header

.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Waiting For The Bus At A Taxi-Stand

I received this via email today...

(from the book of "THE COMPLETE LIVE AND LEARN AND PASS IT ON") "I've learned that..ONE SHOULD NOT WAIT FOR THE TRAIN AT THE BUS STOP.." ~ age 48

Well, I've never waited for a train at a bus-stop but I have waited for a bus at a taxi-stand once. They were just next to each other. When the bus came, I flagged it and I saw the bus-driver looking at me but kept on going. I thought he was very rude and I wasn't happy with what he was doing. He stopped so far ahead of me and I was furious until I noticed that I was at the taxi-stand while he stopped at the bus-stop ahead of the taxi-stand. My face from red with anger, remained red with embarrassment as I boarded the bus. I've mellowed over the years and try my best not to get so angry so quickly. It's easier now that I'm older coz when I get angry, there's a slight pain in my chest as a warning.

No comments: