Title Under Header

.

Monday, June 08, 2009

Color Personality Traits & Our Ability To Love Others

.

.
Color Personality Traits & Our Ability To Love Others
~ PGA, 2009 Jun 08, Monday

I came across a site that sells thick colored-threads to make ‘Braided Friendship Bracelets’ sometimes also known as ‘Braided Friendship Bands’. It had a table of colors for would-be-buyers to choose from, that best describes the personality trait of the user. It encourages these would-be-buyers to “…make this special gift to let them know how you feel by choosing your colors from the list below.”



I have nothing against this activity, but we need to keep in mind that in this world, there are opposing views. For every ‘Positive Trait’ each color represent, there will always be a ‘Negative Trait’ at the opposite extreme as shown in the image below.



Don’t get me wrong. I’m not suggesting that we should stop this activity. In fact, I believe that this activity has more positive than negative benefits. It’s just that I just wanted to illustrate that there is nothing in this world that is absolute. I think that the only thing that’s absolute in this world is our ability to love others. Ω

No comments: